TrueMotion™ technology sets a new standard for joint and muscle care
Members receive real-time exercise therapy guidance for greater engagement and better outcomes.
Real-time feedback for every exercise
Hinge Health uses computer vision technology, powered by AI, and motion sensors to deliver more effective and engaging exercise therapy.
Full-body guidance, powered by AI
Computer vision motion tracking provides full-body feedback. Wearable motion sensors for targeted form correction.
Confidence building technology
Computer vision’s 3-D tracking, with real-time audio and visual feedback, improves member motion quality.
Continuously personalized care
Care teams use data from each exercise session to regularly monitor and adjust care plans.
From head to toe, we've got it covered
- Neck & Upper BackReduce stress in your neck and upper back to improve your posture and range of motion.
- ShouldersRelieve pain and stiffness in your shoulders to easily lift your arms and reach behind you.
- Elbows, Forearms, Wrists & HandsImprove joint stability in your elbows and relieve tension to keep your wrists and hands flexible.
- Lower Back & HipsStrengthen muscles from your lower back to your hips to sit, stand, and move with greater stability.
- Pelvic regionReduce pelvic pain, improve bladder and bowel control, increase pelvic and core muscle strength and control.
- Thighs & KneesBuild strength in your thighs and knees to improve flexibility and increase your mobility.
- Shins & CalvesStrengthen and restore calf muscle strength to help treat and prevent shin splints and reduce pain.
- Ankles & FeetReduce pain, improve your balance, and build muscle to better support your ankles and feet.