Struggling with joint or muscle pain?
Get access to a personalized exercise program and your own care team — and overcome joint and muscle pain.
No matter where you have pain, we have you covered
- Neck & Upper BackReduce stress in your neck and upper back to improve your posture and range of motion.
- ShouldersRelieve pain and stiffness in your shoulders to easily lift your arms and reach behind you.
- Elbows, Forearms, Wrists & HandsImprove joint stability in your elbows and relieve tension to keep your wrists and hands flexible.
- Lower Back & HipsStrengthen muscles from your lower back to your hips to sit, stand, and move with greater stability.
- Thighs & KneesBuild strength in your thighs and knees to improve flexibility and increase your mobility.
- Shins & CalvesStrengthen and restore calf muscle strength to help treat and prevent shin splints and reduce pain.
- Ankles & FeetReduce pain, improve your balance, and build muscle to better support your ankles and feet.
Programs built on science. Care handled with heart.
Whether your pain is intense or moderate, persistent or comes and goes, get care you can count on.
A care plan designed for you
Low-impact exercises prescribed just for you right in the Hinge Health app.
An expert team in your corner
1-on-1 support from your personal health coach or physical therapist, helping you meet the goals you care about most.
Exercise that works with your busy life
Do your sessions anytime, at home or anywhere you’re comfortable - all right from your phone.
See what people just like you think of Hinge Health
I was so grateful Hinge Health was there. I was able to avoid surgery.
Hinge Health Member
Tested and proven to deliver strong results
Getting started is easy
Is there really no cost to use Hinge Health? How?
Yes! Hinge Health is covered through employers and health insurance plans, so there’s no cost to you. Get care when you need it—without the burden of copays and other hidden costs.
Who is eligible to join? What do I have to do to join?
You and your spouse/partner and dependents ages 18+ are eligible to join as long as Hinge Health is covered by your employer or health insurance plan. So first be sure you’re covered.
Second, we’ll ask you to fill out a questionnaire (it takes about 10 minutes). We use your information to create your account and make sure the Hinge Health program is a good fit for you. We may determine you’re not able to join if your questionnaire or insurance information is incomplete, or if you are restricted from or need physical support to exercise.
What’s expected of me if I join?
We ask you to commit 15 minutes at least 3 times a week to reduce your pain. You can always do your exercises every day if you like; in fact, many members do because they find it controls their pain better. No matter what, we’ll do everything we can to help you stick to your program.
What do I need for my exercise sessions?
You’ll need the Hinge Health app and a comfortable place to exercise (don’t worry if it’s not the ideal space. It only needs to be practical). For some exercises you may need a chair or table for support, in which case the app will let you know.
If you are receiving care for chronic pain (pain that lasts for 3+ months), you may be eligible for a Hinge Health exercise kit at no cost to you. To receive this kit, complete your first exercise therapy session so we can assess your pain, strength, and mobility. Then you can request your kit in the app.
Who is my care team?
Your care team includes a dedicated physical therapist who will help fine tune your care plan and conduct virtual physical therapy sessions if needed. Members who are treated for chronic pain (pain that lasts or recurs for 3+ months) get 1-on-1 coaching and support from a certified health coach.