User Engagement Scientist
Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of everyday people with chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. We’re already achieving remarkable outcome improvements - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoiding surgeries, returning to work, and getting them back to doing the things they love.
You’ll be getting involved at a leadership level with a team that is still small, potent, rapidly signing customers and looking to scale. We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and of continuous learning. To that end, we have a weekly book-club where we discuss topics in digital health, design thinking, entrepreneurship, sales, and more. We also have lunch each day together (on the company dime) at one of the many restaurants at our SF offices in downtown San Francisco - to relax, appreciate our team members, and take in the big picture of why we’re here.
We’re looking to expand our engagement team. We’re mainly looking for someone who is curious, very analytical, passionate about the opportunity of digital health, charismatic, empathetic, and all around intelligent. Someone who wants to leave an immediate mark on their team.
- Guiding our patient-base through our structured 12-week Digital Care Pathways
- Designing engagement experiments to boost adherence to our pathways
- You’ll be working with a team to bring consumer product virtues to healthcare.
- You’ll need to be proactive in studying tactics used by leading-edge consumer products and applying them to our Digital Care Pathways.
- Liaising closely with the Product team to constantly analyze our engagement data
- We want you to constantly question how and why we do things, and suggest alternatives to improve the patient experience and our efficiency.
- Your opinion is valued from day 1, and we just love “fresh eyes”!
- Staying up-to-date on best practice guidelines for musculoskeletal health and chronic pain management
- You are analytical and a good problem solver
- You’ll be on the front-line of our product - interacting with patients each day. That’ll give you an incredible opportunity to see what’s working and what isn’t.
- That comes with the responsibility of being constantly inquisitive to analyze user data in novel ways and relay your insights and feedback to the Product Team
- You are a strong and efficient communicator (both written and verbal)
- You’ll be communicating via email, phone, and text with patients, doctors, and your internal team.
- You need to be compassionate and empathetic with our users, with an impeccable character.
- Very well organized
- Passionate about the intersection of technology and healthcare
- You wake up each morning inspired to “get things done” and help your team succeed.
- You are willing to make an inviolable commitment to participant privacy.
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too.
- Experience analyzing health data
- Confident handling engagement data to draw conclusions
- Prior startup experience (esp if you were involved in user interaction or customer support)
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options (we want everyone to feel like a real owner)
- Very flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s life-cycle
- Chance to join in a leadership role and work on a very meaningful problem
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. Please email Margaret (email@example.com) your cover letter and CV with the subject line Engagement Scientist: Your Surname
No recruiters, please.