How Salesforce innovated a MSK benefits strategy for the remote workplace
For many, the workplace has changed overnight, adversely affecting member health. In fact, recent research has shown workers have more back and joint pain in the remote workplace. To support their members, the Benefits team at Salesforce went above and beyond to offer their members with joint and back pain a seamless healthcare experience.
The Benefits team at Salesforce in this virtual roundtable discuss how they innovated their benefits strategy to address musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions and support their remote workers.
- How the remote workplace is adversely affecting member health
- How to transform benefits strategy to address the MSK health risks for remote workers
- The clinical and financial benefits of virtual care solutions seen by a Fortune 500 company
- Gina Hanrahan, SPHR, PMP | Director, North America Benefits at Salesforce
- Grace Gaddi | Senior Manager, Global Benefits, Experience, and Delivery at Salesforce
- Joshua Dunsby, PhD | Principal of Total Health Management at Mercer
- Daniel Perez | CEO & Co-Founder at Hinge Health