How COVID-19 presents opportunities to redefine MSK care & keep spend low.
As members prefer to avoid MSK surgeries due to COVID, employers are witnessing the lowest MSK spend in decades. This presents an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for consultants/brokers and employers to redefine MSK care and keep spend low beyond COVID.
In this 30-min webinar, you’ll walk away with:
- The latest trends on back and joint pain during remote work
- New research predicting a backlog of MSK surgeries post-COVID
- How alternative digital MSK care provides better outcomes at lower costs
- Strategies to help employers redefine MSK care and keep spend low beyond COVID
- Dr Jeff Krauss, Chief Medical Officer at Hinge Health
- Dr. Ryan Sharkey, Doctor of Physical Therapy at Hinge Health