All leading medical experts agree that conservative care is recommended before drugs and surgery for chronic musculoskeletal conditions. However, conservative musculoskeletal care is traditionally difficult to deliver. With member adherence as a common barrier, poor administration of best-practice conservative care can compromise its effectiveness.
It’s important to focus on improving the delivery of conservative musculoskeletal care, but also ensure these best practices are administered in a way that is effective, both clinically and financially. Find out how Blue Cross NC leveraged a new clinical model in the digital era that combines physical therapists, health coaches, behavioral change, education and digital technology to drive better member outcomes at lower spend.
Attendees will learn:
- How best-practice digital MSK care results in an exceptional member experience
- What clinical MSK care model results in the best clinical and financial outcomes in the industry
- How to Blue Cross NC successfully implemented a digital solution to reduce member MSK pain at home
- Christina Colgan, Manager of Health and Wellness, Blue Cross NC
- Dr. Jeff Krauss, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Hinge Health