Given the high comorbidity of mental health concerns and MSK pain, employers and health plans are increasingly looking to holistic interventions to break the cycle of member’s physical and mental pain and reduce high MSK spend.
This webinar will explore how chronic musculoskeletal pain and depression are connected and why the two conditions need to be addressed together. It will also address why traditional treatment methods have come up short in improving long-term member outcomes. IDEXX Benefits Leader will share how they helped their members reduce MSK pain more than 3x better than opioids, dramatically cut depression rates, and reduced medical spend by avoiding 1 out of 2 surgeries.
In this on-demand webinar, Health and Benefits leaders will:
- Understand how MSK pain and mental health are interrelated
- Discover why traditional treatment methods have not delivered impactful long-term member outcomes
- Learn what to look for when selecting digital health solutions to ensure impact on member engagement, behavioral change, and medical spend
- Debra Tierney, Benefits Manager at IDEXX
- Dr. Jeff Krauss, M.D., Chief Medical Officer at Hinge Health