Getting Started with your Hinge Health Program
Hello & Welcome to Hinge Health!
You’ve taken an important first step by signing up for the program and are now well on your way to reducing pain and improving your musculoskeletal health.
Your next step towards reduced pain is getting started with your program as soon as you receive your Hinge Health kit in the mail. Here are the steps you’ll need to take once your kit arrives, along with some helpful tips to successfully complete your first session:
Step 1: Open the kit.
- Read the included instruction card
- Turn on your tablet and connect it to your Wifi.
Step 2: Log into the Hinge Health App.
- Tap on the Hinge Health icon (look for a white “H” with an orange background).
When logging into the App, use the email and password you created when you signed up.
- If you need to reset your password, simply click the 'forgot password' button which will send an email asking you to create a new password (you might need to check your Junk/Spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox).
- If you don't receive it, please call our Tech Support Team at 855-902-2777 ext. 2 from 6am - 6pm Pacific Time Zone and they will help you reset it.
Step 3: Start your first exercise session.
- Once logged in, the app will take you step by step through completing your first “playlist” (this is what we call your exercise sessions in the app).
Helpful tips for completing your first playlist
- If the sensors don't turn on with a single click, try a quick double click.
- You can adjust the green zone that the sensors suggest you move into during certain exercises. To do so, use the Up and Down arrows to the right of each exercise to make modifications.
- You can pause your session at any time by pressing the “Pause” button (a blue circle on the bottom right hand corner of your screen). While paused, you have the option to skip the exercise that you’re on. You can also modify the volume of verbal cues and beeps here.
- If you find an exercise too difficult, please reach out via Health Note (you leave these in the app after your exercises are completed) or text so that we can provide modifications to you.
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact your Hinge Health Concierge right away.
- If you need to reach out to your Concierge, please text them at 833-418-0909.
Great job completing your first playlist! For best results, we recommend completing a playlist three or more days a week.