Hello & Welcome to Hinge Health!
You’ve taken an important first step by signing up for the program and are now well on your way to feeling better. We’ve created this quick guide to support you in getting started once you received your Hinge Health kit in the mail. Also included are some helpful program tips! Let’s give it a go!
Step 1: Open the kit.
- Read the included instruction card.
- Turn on your tablet and connect it to your Wifi.
Step 2: Log into the Hinge Health App
- Tap on the Hinge Health icon (look for a white “H” with an orange background).
- When logging into the App, use the email and password you created when you signed up.
- If you need to reset your password, simply click the 'forgot password' button which will send an email asking you to create a new password (you might need to check your Junk/Spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox).
- If you don't receive it, let your coach know.
Step 3: Start your first exercise therapy session.
- Once logged in, the app will take you step by step through completing your first “playlist” (this is what we call your exercise therapy sessions in the app).
- Exercise therapy consists of gentle stretching and strengthening exercises which will gradually increase in difficulty at a pace that works for you.
Some Helpful Tips:
- If the sensors don't turn on with a single click, try a quick double click.
- You can adjust the green zone that the sensors suggest you move into during certain exercises. To do so, use the Up and Down arrows to the right of each exercise to make modifications.
- You can pause your session at any time by pressing the “Pause” button (a blue circle on the bottom right hand corner of your screen). While paused, you have the option to skip the exercise that you’re on. You can also modify the volume of verbal cues and beeps here.
- If you find an exercise too difficult or run into any technical difficulties let your coach know.